What to bring?
When you’re packing for a stay at one of our Dayz Resorts you should go through this note to see if you have remembered it all:
- Food and drinks
- Toilet paper, hand soap, washing-up soap and washing powder
- Coffee, tea and filters (coffee machines and electric kettle are in the holiday house)
- Cloths, dishcloths and tabs for the washing machine
- Book a children’s chair/children’s bed at Dayz Resorts if you need it (bed linen for the little ones must be brought)
- Passport – if going shopping in Germany
- Maybe medicine
- Bathing suits
- Sports clothing and sports shoes for the sports activities at the holiday resort – remember indoor shoes with light soles for the sports centre
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Good books, magazines and games. In multiple apartments you can find card games and dice games and so on.
Do you want to bring the family pet along?
Let us know beforehand if you would like to bring the family pet along, so that we have a holiday house ready for you where pets are allowed. It is necessary to book in advance for a fee of 350 DKK. You can only bring one pet per holiday house.